Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New projects


I have been busy working away on many projects, just haven't had the time to take pictures of everything. I am proud to say that I donated over 700 different items last year to many different charity. It is so much fun to make things for others. I only need so many hats and scarves to it is nice to be able to share with others. Lately, I have been on a big stash busting binge. I used a bunch yarn and gave away yarn that I didn't see myself using any time soon. It is better to give to someone who can use it. So once again my stash fits in several tubs which gives me some more room to work with plus I don't feel so bad about buying yarn now. I still want to work my stash down a little bit more than I will be content. Recently I turned a 5 gal tub of scrap yarn in to many wildlife rescue nests again. I'm not sure how many I made, I still have to count them up. I will try to post a picture again when I get the ends all weave in.

No comments: